Your children are special and deserve specialized care. Children are not mini-adults; rather, they are unique with individualized needs. North Texas Children’s Dentistry offers the highest level of pediatric dental care available. Our office and team are trained and designed to care for kids of all ages from infants through adolescents.
Our dentists have completed an additional two years of specialized training following four years of dental school in an accredited pediatric dental school program. Through these programs, the doctors have gained additional experience and knowledge in many areas of Pediatric Dentistry, including:
- Dental care and treatment specific to children
- Working with children with special healthcare needs
- Monitoring and guiding growth and development
- Sedation dentistry
- Hospital dentistry
Our dentists are Board-Certified Pediatric Specialists certified by the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry. What does this mean?
- They have proven a mastery of pediatric dentistry through a rigorous written qualifying examination and oral examination
- They continue to improve their skills and knowledge through continuing education courses
- They provide the highest level of care and commitment to their pediatric patients
- Extensive training and experience working with children
- Increased knowledge and understanding of managing children with complex medical conditions
- Provide nurturing, supportive care
Our brand-new, state-of-the-art facility
- Low-radiation digital radiographs
- TV screens mounted above each dental chair
- Playroom with iPads, Legos and books
- Water purification system
- Comfortable and bright waiting room
As the only pediatric dental specialty office in Cooke County, North Texas Children’s Dentistry exclusively is dedicated to providing exceptional dental care for your children.